Terms & Conditions
We understand situations may arise. If you decide to cancel, no fee is charged on orders that have not shipped. However, a return shipping fee is deducted from refunds on items that have been shipped. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are shipped no later than the next business day.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you decide to return your order within 30 days from the date of delivery,
- A pre-paid return shipping label will be provided along with instructions on how to arrange a pickup with FedEx.
If the reason for return is not a result of an error at Best Price Mattress, a $10 flat shipping cost will be deducted from your refund, unless your item qualifies for a free return.
- Items must be properly packed and ready for FedEx to pick up. Additional boxes and packing material are not provided.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, returns are eligible when covered by warranty.
- A 10% - 40% return processing fee is assessed on items that are damaged, decompressed from opened compression polybag and/or otherwise not in original condition.
- Return processing fees are waived for defective items. Please allow one week after the returned item has been received and inspected for the refund to be processed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 383-2230 for cancellations.
Best Price Mattress Limited Warranty Statement for Manufacturing Defects
Please read this Limited Warranty carefully. To maintain your warranty, you will need to comply with the conditions stated here. This warranty is for manufacturing defects only and does not cover changes in comfort preferences.
1. Please maintain this Warranty Statement in a safe place along with your original dated sales receipt that indicates you are the original purchaser. Please do not cut off the white law tag on your mattress or pillow as this contains valuable information about your product. Do not bend or fold your mattress; do not try to get it back into the original box. If you need to exchange your Best Price mattress, please email us at email@example.com.
2. Best Price Mattress branded mattresses come with a 10-year warranty, bed frames come with a 5-year warranty, toppers come with a 3-year warranty and box springs come with a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects that may compromise the sleep quality provided by the product. The start date begins on the date of purchase and an original sales receipt is required to establish the start date of this warranty. There is no expressed manufacturing warranty for Best Price Mattress products that are not specifically listed here.
3. Mattress manufacturing defects include:
- Seams coming apart
- Compression of the mattress core greater than 1.5 inches (which does NOT include body indentations in the comfort top finish such as a Box Top, Euro Box Top, Super Box Top, etc.)
- Coil failure (extends or depresses more than 1.5 inches of original height or protrudes out of the mattress core)
4. Mattress manufacturing defects DO NOT include:
- Cosmetic changes that naturally occur over time
- Mattresses that may have been soiled, dampened, burned, stained or otherwise abused
- Bed height change over time after use
- Mattress fabric color changes or pills, which can accumulate over time
- Mattress dimension discrepancies of up to 1 inch
5. Foundation and bed frame manufacturing defects include:
- Seams coming apart
- Broken support structures that do not adequately provide a firm, rigid and flat surface for the mattress
6. Foundation and bed frame manufacturing defects DO NOT include:
- Cosmetic changes that naturally occur over time, including color or peels, which can accumulate over time in foundations that include fabrics
- Foundations that may have been soiled, dampened, burned or otherwise abused. Proper use of the foundation or frame is defined as having a flat surface for the foundation or frame to rest on to adequately distribute weight of the mattress.
7. This warranty applies only to the products listed here to the original purchaser for products purchased from Best Price Mattress as a new product, and only when the product has been properly used. Proper use means using the mattress on a firm, rigid and smooth surface that supports the entire mattress INCLUDING THE CENTER such as a bed platform, box spring or Best Price Mattress bed frame foundation. Proper use also means that the product was not abused by the consumer, as defined by the manufacturer. Replacement of one piece or part of the product does not constitute agreement to replace other parts. The warranty period does not get extended from the original purchase date if replacement parts are required.